Τετάρτη 22 Αυγούστου 2012

Headphones SLBC HL135

ReviewReviewReviewReviewMar 11, '07 7:09 PM
for everyone
Category:Computers & Electronics
Product Type: Other
Manufacturer:  Philips
Philips headphones SLBC HL135


These headphones are one of my older headphones . At fist I bought hem for using with television , as it has a extension cord of ca 6 m , but finally I use them with the IC R 75 communications receiver , used for all these radio logs shown in my blog part of this site

Although I have not ever tested them in parallel with the 929 I found that they give quite nice audio and are quite trebly . Using it in shortwave radios such as the Degen models offers a near to HIFi audio on shortwaves. On a oversimplified parallel test I found that they lack of bass

However using with IC R 75 provides the best results : using the built in resistor I attenuate the strong audio from ICOM receiver . The produced audio is the best among more than 10 head/ear-phones I so far tested. Most other ones increased the 100-300 Hz levels are annoyed my head in just 5 minutes of listening , or were too bassy .

And notice that using them I can listen [DX ] even 5 hours per day! Only one other earphone can give close results for soooooo long listening without harassing my ears

I have now a problem with them. As they are used for more than 5 years its right ear cord has now misconnections cutting the audio. I looked in the market for exactly the same model but nothing found

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου